Although there are a myriad of reasons why vacation rentals are a better lodging choice, many people overlook this possibility when planning their vacation, choosing instead to stay in a cramped, claustrophobic hotel room. For your next vacation, try something new and arrange to stay in a vacation rental home or cabin rental with your friends and family. Regardless of your vacation destination, you are sure to find a rustic cabin, a modern condo or a charming lakeside cottage perfect for your friends or family. Below are the top ten reasons why vacation rentals are a better, albeit frequently overlooked, alternative to the traditional hotel room!
1. More spacious: Vacation rentals are frequently are much larger and more comfortable than standard hotel rooms. Vacation homes come in a variety of sizes to accommodate either small or large groups. Kids can have their own bedrooms without smashing into Mom and Dad's room. Furthermore, the bathrooms and bedrooms of vacation rentals are usually more spacious than their hotel room counterparts.
2. Price: For the money, vacation rentals are frequently comparable and sometimes cheaper than hotel rooms. Even if hotel rooms are a relatively reasonable price of $100.00, a family of five or six people will probably need two, increasing the amount to $200.00 per night. For a week, those two hotel rooms can cost up to $1400.00. A vacation rental with two or three times the space and countless more amenities is likely to be comparable, or much more reasonable, than this. Plus, when you consider that you will have fewer expenses from dining out, vacation rentals are a great value. Additionally, when you are traveling with extended family or friends, the cost of the vacation rental can be split amongst you for a truly reasonable vacation.
3. Kitchens: Vacation rentals frequently include fully equipped kitchens, perfect for making meals for the family in the comfort of your own space. You will be amazed by the amount of money you will save foregoing dining out every night while on vacation.
4. Laundry Facilities: If your kids are constantly getting their clothes filthy while on vacation, what could be more convenient that an onsite laundry? Laundry facilities are an included amenity in many vacation rental properties. With the convenience of a washer and dryer, you will not need to pack as many bulky clothes for your trip.
5. The Cozy Factor: Vacation rentals are cozier and more like home for most travelers. You can kick back and truly relax, as if you were in the comfort of your own home.
6. More amenities: Whether you are looking for a private Jacuzzi tub, an outdoor pool, a private dock or a spectacular lakeside view, you are sure to find a vacation rental with the features and amenities you desire. Some vacation rentals even include perks like access to local country clubs, playgrounds, gardens, boats for your use and enjoyment or grills for outdoor cooking. With a vacation rental, you can truly tailor your vacation experience to suit your needs and tastes.
7. Sleeping In: Most vacation rentals do not have a check out time on the date of your departure. So, go ahead and sleep past noon! You won't be disturbed by housekeeping.
8. More flexible pet policies: Although not all vacation rental owners allow guests to bring pets, many will. In contrast, many hotel chains have strict, inflexible policies prohibiting your fluffy friends. Save money on a kennel and allow your family pet to join you on your next vacation.
9. Privacy: Staying in a hotel, chances are you will be disturbed at some point by the people in the room next door. You will have to get dressed to go get your morning coffee in the lobby. You may need to fight a crowd to get to your morning's destination. In contrast, vacation rentals are private and secluded. Your neighbors will likely be accessible, but not in your face in the same way they might be in a hotel. Instead of staying in a busy tourist area, vacation cabins allow you to immerse yourself in the local atmosphere, getting to know the local culture and history in a way that is not possible when staying in a busy hotel chain on a crowded strip.
10. Support the Little Guy: Feel good about the fact that you are supporting a local business, rather than a large corporate conglomerate. Furthermore, chances are a small business owner will be more flexible when dealing with you than a large hotel chain might be.
As you plan your next vacation, there are numerous reasons to forego the traditional hotel room and opt for the extraordinary, a cozy, comfortable vacation rental with amenities to suit your every need. Create family memories that will last a lifetime in your vacation home away from home!
Copyright ©2019 LakePlace.com® All Rights Reserved
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
LakePlace.com shall not be responsible or liable for any typographical errors, mapping errors, misinformation, or misprints.
All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11Member Login